21/25 Shrimp, 1lb.
Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
Grapes, 4oz., sliced
Celery, 4oz., diced
Red Bell Pepper, 4oz., diced
English Cucumber, 4oz., diced
Mayonnaise, 1cup (more if needed)
Lemon Juice, 1oz.
Cilantro, 1oz., chopped
Ciabatta Bread, 8slices
1) Slice the ciabatta 1 inch thick, and season with oil, salt, pepper.
2) Bake in oven at 400 for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
3) Combine all other ingredients except for shrimp in bowl and mix thoroughly to combine.
4) Peel and devain shrimp (if needed).
5) Place water in large sauce pot and bring to boil.
6) Place shrimp in water and cook for 2 minutes.
7) Place shrimp in ice water to stop cooking.
8) Rough chop shrimp and add to vegetable mixture.
9) Place shrimp salad into glass bowl, and shingle sliced bread around the edge.
Cheers! Chef Nils